Beat any Genuine Kitchen Quote
Beat any Genuine Quote Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible for the Steiner Beat Any Genuine Quote Offer, you must provide the official competitor quote to one of our kitchen designers on the date of your quote request from Steiner. Official competitor quote must be a printed on headed paper and must be clearly displaying the name of the kitchen range as well as the listing of all the items included in the quote. Purchase conditions and date of quote must also be clearly shown.
2. The competitor’s quote must have been generated for the like for like product and services that Steiner supplies.
3. The competitor quote supplied to Steiner must be a commercial quote at a rate available to the general public and not at a reduced rate that is usually reserved for trade customers only.
4. The guarantee is against the competitor’s initial quote only – we will not enter into an ongoing negotiation on price after the first quote is bettered. For telephone enquiries you can email the quote to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Where we believe there is an error displayed by a competitor or that the price offered is no longer available (offer ended), we must provide us with a new quote. If you choose not to we will offer you the best price possible.
6. The price beat will only be calculated after the application of any discounts, offers or vouchers in place at the time (e.g. if there was a money off offer this would be applied to calculate the price beat).
7. The Steiner quote must be requested within 7 days of the competitor quote being issued.
8. If you are eligible for the Beat Any Genuine Quote offer the relevant sales representative will process your quote accordingly.
9. The offer is valid until 15.05.2017.